I seek immediate help!

My fellow kerbonauts, i need help right now. It is serius and i don't know what to do.

So, i come home, open KSP, open my save and plan a Mun mission. Immediately after making orbit i noticed i could not get an encounter. I just thought "hmm maybe i am just being stupid here", and so i tried everything i could to get an encounter. It didn work. Note that i have planned several Mun, Eve and Duna missions before and i never had a problem. So, i relaunch a ship, thinking it was a temporary glitch, but same thing happens. At the end i decided to use MechJeb to plan it for me, and it got an encounter with the Mun, but in an orbit that was super high, almost like Minmus. I executed it, but i just flew away on my trajectory, not even getting close yo the Mun. However, i did encounter it on the way back. And guess what happened. As soon as i entered Mun's SOI, i got thrown away in a completely new Kerbin orbit, almost like i just flew by. But i didn't it just flashed and i couldn't stop it. 

I tried everything, but it happens every time. Mun just rejects me. I don't know what to do, and i am afraid my save is corrupted.

P.S. I would add a picture but i don't know how :(

7 minutes ago, LusBax said:

P.S. I would add a picture but i don't know how :(

Upload a pic to imgur, and then link it here.   There's a few good tutorials in the Kerbal Network sub forum. 

We're also going to need your mod list, and maybe a log file. 

But it almost sounds like your Kerbin orbit was at a higher inclination than you are used to.   Confirm that it is an equatorial orbit, and see if the bug still exists.   

While using MJ, after getting an encounter, create a "fine tune closest approach to target" node to say 100km, and do that.  See if you still only get a brief flyby. 

Definetely a perfect equatorial orbit.

Never had problems with mechjeb.

I do use a lot of mods, but i didn't add/update any since i think last week. Also i don't use Copernicus.

Just checked. HAPPENS IN ALL SAVES! Even in a newly created one(s).

I will provide pics and mod list ASAP, i don't know about the log though. Never done that.

Also i am 100% sure it is a game glitch, because i do have some experience and i tried it in different conditions.

Thanks for quick response, though i don't think we can fix that :*(

Edited by LusBax
Added something

https://imgur.com/gallery/eIHUR3E Here, does it work?

Mod list:

Betterburntime, Chatterer, EasySwitch, MechJeb, KRE, FlexoDock, Craftorganizer, Mk3 exp., StockalikeStationParts exp., NearFutureSolar, PlanetaryBases, TweakScale, TimeControl, Ubioweld.

ModuleManager + all mods required to support the listed above ones.

All mods are perfectly up to date, and i am using 1.4.2 and in my last test i used a fully stock craft. Still the same story.

I can provide a screenshot of my folder, if anybody is interested?

Edited by LusBax
Gramatical error

That is goofy.... Hmmm...

Happens in a purely stock install too?

Ummm... pull off half your mods, see if you still have the bug, then the other half.  If the bug goes away, start adding and removing half of whats left till you narrow it down. 

Other than that, I'm outa ideas.  I really didn't have much other than to help you get the ball rolling so some one more  knowedablge in this can step in and take all the glory.  :D

Good luck. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.