Bug with Rocket on Launchpad

Do you have a probe,  but on the launchpad,  the controls lock up on the launchpad?  Sadly,  I have also had the same issue. From my experience, your rocket will sit on the launchpad normally, however, the controls will simply not respond,  as if the game has crashed.  But you can still look around, look at the map,  and go into the menu. But you can't change stages,  change throttle, or right click parts.  Also,  the little light/indicator is purple. So,  how do you fix this?

Pls help

I also tried adding more boosters,  didn't help.

5 hours ago, MoarBoosterer said:

I also tried adding more boosters,  didn't help.

Always the best idea to fix a problem. ;D.

Post up a pic.   It sounds like you don't have remote control of the vessel, maybe. 

Alternatively, try Alt-f12, and clear your Input locks.   If that works, wait for it to happen again.  CIL should list all the mods and such that are controlling your inputs, see if you get a repeat offender and try removing that mod. 

5 hours ago, MoarBoosterer said:

Also,  the little light/indicator is purple.

Which light?   There are a few of them on the screen. 

22 minutes ago, Gargamel said:

Always the best idea to fix a problem. ;D.

Post up a pic.   It sounds like you don't have remote control of the vessel, maybe. 

Alternatively, try Alt-f12, and clear your Input locks.   If that works, wait for it to happen again.  CIL should list all the mods and such that are controlling your inputs, see if you get a repeat offender and try removing that mod. 

Which light?   There are a few of them on the screen. 

Thanks! The light I'm talking about is below the staging part of the display, but I think that alt f12 will fix it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.