Transfering save files from OSX to PC with Mods (CKAN)

My PC died a few months ago, so I have been borrowing my gf's iMac.

I've been thinking of starting a new KSP career game. I will be building a new PC in a month or two.

If I were to start a new career game on OSX (using CKAN with mono for mods), could this be movd to PC?

My current plan would be to

1. Export a metapackage / modlist from CKAN, and then use this to install the same mods on PC.
  2. Then also copy across the flag directories or anywhere I've put non-CKAN stuff in Game Data
  3. Then copy across the 'saves' folder (including ships directories).

I'm assuming this will allow me to continue from OSX to PC. Or have I missed anything?

And does anyone know of any mods which record things outside the saves directory? For example, I'll be using kOS, but the kOS wiki states that it currently stores files in ships/scripts, but does come with a note that this will change to somewhere in GameData in a later update: Does anyone know if this is still correct for kOS?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.