Mission incomprehensible

18 hours ago, anonikies said:

It was a good game but the mission is incomprehensible and you take a long time to make it just because you dont understand all the term. More simplicity kill smplicity ! ...  I'm stopping to play this game for this reason ...

Errrr.......   Post somewhat incomprehensible.   Which mission are you referring to?   This is NOT a simple game.  It is intended to be complicated and difficult at first.   The glorious satisfaction of accomplishing an intended goal is why we play the game.

Maybe if you explain what you are referring to a little clearer, we could help you  overcome whatever obstacle you are encountering, instead of just throwing down the controller and storming out of the room....

On 8/5/2018 at 3:46 AM, Gargamel said:

Errrr.......   Post somewhat incomprehensible.   Which mission are you referring to?   This is NOT a simple game.  It is intended to be complicated and difficult at first.   The glorious satisfaction of accomplishing an intended goal is why we play the game.

Maybe if you explain what you are referring to a little clearer, we could help you  overcome whatever obstacle you are encountering, instead of just throwing down the controller and storming out of the room....

Perhaps the poster is referring to the requirements of missions and that whole issue of some contracts not completing even though you've done them.

It's possible English is not their first language so I wouldn't hold the poster's errors against them.

2 hours ago, ZooNamedGames said:

It's possible English is not their first language so I wouldn't hold the poster's errors against them.

Which certainly could be the case, but if so, say so.  I don't speak any other languages well enough to criticize anybody else for having issues with English.   But if that is the case, also post your question in whatever language they are most comfortable.  Either another poster can translate, or we can try to use google.  Heck, I'm not above even trying interpretive dance routines to get our messages across.  :).     But I really don't think that's the case here, as I made out their intent, and the lack of usable detail in the post is what I was criticizing, which was not a result of any language barrier.  

But regardless of the communication issue, taking your toys and going home doesn't help anybody.  Even if they do quit the game, having asked a question that we can try answer might just help somebody else down the road with a similar issue if they find this thread in a search result. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.