Mun base glitched in the ground, explodes when I come to close

I was bringing new kerbals to my Mun base. But when I came too close to the base, the base, rovers and landers around it exploded. After that I reloaded my save and looked carefully at the base by zooming out. I saw That the base was in the ground.

and now (also when I swithed to the base) when I come too close it explodes every time 

How can I fix this? :(

21 hours ago, GearsNSuch said:

Unfortunately, I don't know of any stock fix.

If you are all right with mods, World Stabilizer might help.

Hope that fixes your problem!

I downloaded the mod and it helped. The base just popped out of the ground instead of exploding. thx for the help.

Edited by RJVB09

Usually this error happens when you change the terrain detail level in the main settings. Try changing it to either "low" or "high" -- and suddenly your base and vessels may be back above the surface when you load the scene.

10 hours ago, bewing said:

Usually this error happens when you change the terrain detail level in the main settings. Try changing it to either "low" or "high" -- and suddenly your base and vessels may be back above the surface when you load the scene.

yeah, it could also be that. because sometimes I mess with those

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.