Has anyone gotten New Horizons working for 1.4.x?

Mythical Donuts

As far as I understand, the only real hard dependency of New Horizons is Kopernicus. Once Kopernicus runs fine on a given KSP version, New Horizons should follow suit.

Things should be so tight that  you must match exacly the right Kopernicus Version to the KSP Version - you use Kopernicu for KSP 1.4.3 on KSP 1.4.5, and things just goes kaboom.

In time, there's an internal change on KSP 1.4.4 that prevents Kopernicus to work at all. There's not a Kopernicus for KSP 1.4.4 (and it will never be). You need KSP 1.4.3 or 1.4.5 (and the respective matching Kopernicus).

I'm firing up a KSP 1.4.5 installment with the respective Kopernicus and New Horizons to see what I really get. I will edit this post with the results.

— POST - EDIT — 

Yeah. There's a glitch on a configuration file. IT`S EASY TO FIX IT YOURSELF, use a text editor and the instructions from this post: [(see all the post edits!!)]

— POST - POST - EDIT — 

Said it too soon!!! :D Some glitch (apparently on Kopernicus) is locking up the mouse on the Start Screen, besides everything looking ok on the KSP.log!! :) 

Looks like something that should be handled by Kopernicus Team. New Horizons appears to have stumbled on a new KSP 1.4.4 era issue that was left unchecked.

— POST - POST - POST - EDIT — :D

It was the Making History!! By deleting Making History (GameData/SquadExpansion), my 1.4.5 installment with the latest Kopernicus and the New Horizons (with the Tidus fix) is working!

2018-0902_NewHorizons-on_KSP145.png

Edited by Lisias
new info. Making History should be deleted!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.