We live inside a black hole

Matteo Bellomo

I said that all black holes could be other universes because of the theorical experiments, behind event horizon could there be a universe, which is singularity or not, we cannot never know what really really there is inside a BH, if singularity is a universe or not. I know perfectly what singularity is, but we need to specificate that before of the big bang there was singularity, and FROM IT OUR UNIVERSE HAS BEEN CREATED

15 hours ago, p1t1o said:

If Im understanding you correctly, yes. Whilst there is no reason you couldnt have two singularities inside an event horizon, you can only have one horizon, no "internal" horizons. That is what I think anyway.

Also, I think there are mechanisms which means two singularities that close will certainly merge into one, so multiple ones would always be a transient state. Again, I think.

Hmm, makes me wonder about Black Hole pair Lagrange points, how useful would they likely be?

18 minutes ago, Nefrums said:

I always thought that black holes could be viewed as a big nucleon

Apart from nucleons are divide-able and is made up of certain things.

Black Hole is like the diverge you get when plotting 1/(x^2).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.