No thrust!

Hi, I have a problem, i think it's a bug.

I have a LKO garbage collecting/kerbal rescuing ship with four side mounted terrier engines (two at front and two at bottom) in order to maintain centre of mass near my four grappling arms.

I collected three pods/lost parts from LKO and visited a space station to refuel because i was careless and took a dive into the atmosphere. I had to lose the rear engines in order to reach the space station with an arm.

I refueled but suddenly there is no thrust at all at my remaining front engines. I have fuel and oxidizer, the engines are firing at full blast but my orbit is not affected at the slightest. My orientation is correct and i'm controlling from cockpit. My thrust should be halved with only two engines but still plenty enough. 

What might be the problem?

It's possible the front engines were never getting thrust in the first place and you've been operating with just the two engines (that you just got rid of) all along.

Right click on the engine and see if there's an error there. I suspect they're connected to the craft in such a way that fuel isn't actually getting to them.

Images or a craft file will greatly help people provide you with accurate answers, if you're able to put it up.

I think Geonovast is right. Almost all engines need clearance to function. If you grabbed something in a klaw and the something is now right in front of an engine -- then all the thrust from that engine is now blocked.

There is a minimum distance required for clearance so that the engine's thrust is not blocked.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.