No SpaceX Flag?

4 hours ago, Aeroboi said:

Just snatch one from the Internet, Elon won't sue you :)

No he probably won't, but on the slight chance he does, I'm pretty sure TTI/SQUAD really doesn't want to risk the fallout of stealing a copyrighted logo for illegal distribution within a commercial product. 

I highly doubt we'll ever see this in stock. 

On 10/26/2018 at 9:03 PM, Gargamel said:

No he probably won't, but on the slight chance he does, I'm pretty sure TTI/SQUAD really doesn't want to risk the fallout of stealing a copyrighted logo for illegal distribution within a commercial product. 

I highly doubt we'll ever see this in stock. 

They could always just ask for permission. Elon might well consider it a marketing opportunity.

Anyway, in the mean time, adding custom flags is not hard. I made a SpaceX flag for the Falcon Heavy to Duna challenge last spring, but it looks like I don't have it on this laptop any more. :( I can share it if I find it, but honestly, it's pretty easy to download the logo and make your own if you want one.

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.