Burn time indication broken

Hi all!

I'm having issues with the burn time indication being stuck at 11min 19seconds, and the dV bar being all red. I'm in a stable 100km orbit with a shuttle, with 4 nervs 0.3+ twr and 3400+ m/s dV left in the tanks.

When I try to make any maneuver node, the burn time is stuck, and the dV bar doesn't work.

For the launch I'm using 6 boosters, a big tank, and 3 rocket engines. After tank separation, the burn times and dV bar doesn't work, even if I disable the rocket engines.

My installed mods:

[x] Science!

AFBW

Click though blocker

HullcamVDS Continued

Kerbal Alarm Clock

Kerbal Engineer Redux

KSP AVC

Module Manager

RasterPropMonitor

StageRecovery

Toolbar

Link to the craft file:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CsdOy13oNTRghTnNLvahvb9RLYeyBzN3

99c3VvV.jpg

Hello, and welcome to the forums!  :)

5 hours ago, TurboLag said:

with 4 nervs

^ Ding ding ding!  This right here.

There's a known bug in KSP 1.5.x that the burn time indicator is broken for ships that have multiple LV-Ns or multiple ion engines.

It's irritating, but it's nothing wrong with your setup-- everyone has that problem.  All we can do is wait for Squad to release a fix for the problem.

1 hour ago, Snark said:

There's a known bug in KSP 1.5.x that the burn time indicator is broken for ships that have multiple LV-Ns or multiple ion engines.

It's irritating, but it's nothing wrong with your setup-- everyone has that problem.  All we can do is wait for Squad to release a fix for the problem.

Please don't take this the wrong way (not trying to pester you) but, have you given any further thought to even a temporary reinstatement of BetterBurnTime's version of burn time indication, in light of this bug and in the event a fix from Squad doesn't materialize in a timely fashion? (Despite their recent announcement about faster updates, with the holidays coming soon; I have a bad feeling we won't be seeing this fixed for at least a month or two.)

On the same note; does the last version of BBT that had it, still work in 1.5.1? i haven't tried it but I get the feeling the mod and stock "systems" won't play nice together?

Multi Nuke/Ion engines are pretty popular, I see this question/complaint a lot, if there was something simple that could be done temporarily with BBT to get over this small "bump" in the road that'd be great. I certainly don't expect you to do a bunch of work on something that will be made redundant soon though. I'm only asking if there is a simple/quick way, if it's a ton of work, forget I said anything. Just curious, the decision is of course; yours.

Edited by Rocket In My Pocket

1 hour ago, Rocket In My Pocket said:

Please don't take this the wrong way (not trying to pester you) but, have you given any further thought to even a temporary reinstatement of BetterBurnTime's version of burn time indication, in light of this bug and in the event a fix from Squad doesn't materialize in a timely fashion? (Despite their recent announcement about faster updates, with the holidays coming soon; I have a bad feeling we won't be seeing this fixed for at least a month or two.)

Nah, it's a perfectly reasonable question.  But it's more a matter for the BetterBurnTime thread than here, so I'll answer the question over there.

1 hour ago, Rocket In My Pocket said:

have you given any further thought to even a temporary reinstatement of BetterBurnTime's version of burn time indication

On the same note; does the last version of BBT that had it, still work in 1.5.1?

Executive summary is that the answers to your two questions are "no" and "unsupported, but yes", respectively. ;)  See my comments over in the BBT thread.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.