Rate the cover photo/profile banner of the user above you!

Fraston

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2020 at 9:02 AM, HansonKerman said:

it’s their former avatar (a Glitch from Starbound)

Except not anymore! (lol)

5/4 still the same ridiculous price error.

Edited by Fraston

On 5/30/2020 at 1:45 AM, Fraston said:

Except not anymore! (lol)

5/4 still the same ridiculous price error.

okay now it’s uh... Rosa, Fraston, some ghastly imitation of W.D. Gaster and someone else crying at text I can’t read bc I’m on mobile detailing inevitable <oh look it’s a picture of Sageurbtje Ksidhun>. 0/10 I cannot understand in any way shape or form

Edit: okay so it says “No one, not even gods are safe from the cat girl”. What? I don’t know anymoar. <slam>

Edited by HansonKerman

On 6/2/2020 at 9:11 PM, HansonKerman said:

okay now it’s uh... Rosa, Fraston, some ghastly imitation of W.D. Gaster and someone else crying at text I can’t read bc I’m on mobile detailing inevitable <oh look it’s a picture of Sageurbtje Ksidhun>. 0/10 I cannot understand in any way shape or form

Edit: okay so it says “No one, not even gods are safe from the cat girl”. What? I don’t know anymoar. <slam>

Encounters with the LORE can leave mortals lost and confused.

It’s suggested that they prepare oneself for a hodgepodge of chaos CHAOS and pandering to both broad and obscure fandoms, with a few shared OC’s mixed in. It’s a wild world, I tell ya.

On 6/2/2020 at 9:11 PM, HansonKerman said:

some ghastly imitation of W.D. Gaster

Made me laugh. The dream-bound demon Joe does not take kindly to those who don’t know his name! The fourth wall is flimsy enough as is, leave him be.

1 hour ago, JcoolTheShipbuilder said:

?/10 i dont really know how to play this forum game lol

what u mean? do you not know where your profile banner is or just don't know that 8/10 = 8 out of 10? a rating of qualitynessness

I can see that your profile banner is a massive spacecraft that somehow avoids getting destroyed by the kraken.

01101011 01110010 01100001 01101011 01100101 01101110 00100000 01100010 01100001 01101001 01110100/10

Are you supposed to be based? because you are an explosion with a king crown on. So i can call you King and based cringe pilled. 9/10

Edited by tkw

7 hours ago, tkw said:

Are you supposed to be based? because you are an explosion with a king crown on. So i can call you King and based cringe pilled. 

“No, this isn’t how you are supposed to play the game!”

-Masahiro Sakurai

It’s not the profile avatar, it’s not the location or rank, it’s the banner that appears on one’s user page.

7/8 Is that the Therizinosaurus?

Edited by Fraston

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.