servicemodule25 missing

Moving to Technical Support.

2 hours ago, dangros said:

I subscribed to the Apollo K rocket but it says that the servicemodule25 part is missing. I'm not in career mode so I'm confused.  I tried to reset the cache using Steam but with no luck. Any ideas?

Not sure what you mean by "Apollo K" or "subscribed" in this context.  However, the "servicemodule25" part that you're referring to is the SM-25 Service Module, which is one of the parts from the Making History expansion.

By any chance, do you happen to be running KSP without Making History installed?  If you are, then no, you won't be able to load any ship that has Making History parts on it.

9 minutes ago, Snark said:

Not sure what you mean by "Apollo K" or "subscribed" in this context.

"Apollo K" is a craft available in the steam workshop and 'subscribing' is the same as 'download and keep it up-to-date' ;)

13 minutes ago, Snark said:

By any chance, do you happen to be running KSP without Making History installed?

^This would be my best bet as well, but I've seen screenshots from the rockets and the list of missing parts should be longer if the DLC is not installed (LEM is used as well, just to name another part).

@dangros Assuming you got the DLC installed: can you access the service module in the editor? It is the big SM-25 Service Module (2.5m diameter).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.