Grigetio

[1.4.x ++] ExceptionDetectorUpdated

Recommended Posts

What does this mod do? This mod (currently) creates a log file at GameData/ExceptionDetectorUpdated/Log/edu.log which you will (probably) find more helpful than the other logs available to you.

This mod hooks into the logger callbacks in Unity, and is able to extract a little more value from the available information.

For modders: Find what issues you may be causing, perhaps more quickly

For non-modders: You might be able to find that one pesky mod that is causing you problems.

 

eseEyD3.png

 

Dependencies:

  • none

 

Download:

Spacedock:

GitHub:

CKAN

 

 

Changes:

  • 0.1 Initial Commit
  • 0.1.1 Some fixes to project structure for the CKAN and sanity
  • 0.2   Add window on load, add TweakScale support

 

 

 

 

This is a fork of ExceptionDetector by goddarklight.

 

Edited by Grigetio
More info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there by chance a keyboard shortcut to hide the window? I'd like to play with this installed since I'm running 100 mods at the moment just in case I get any conflicts or spammy NRE's. But I can't actively play with the large window open 24/7.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CoriW said:

Is there by chance a keyboard shortcut to hide the window? I'd like to play with this installed since I'm running 100 mods at the moment just in case I get any conflicts or spammy NRE's. But I can't actively play with the large window open 24/7.

I don't know if there's a keyboard shortcut.  But what I do is on launch, I drag the window up and click on the close button.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Jacke said:

I don't know if there's a keyboard shortcut.  But what I do is on launch, I drag the window up and click on the close button.

I didn't even realize there was a close button to be honest, never tried dragging it up lol. Thanks for the tip! Also another question, if I close the window and an exception occurs will the window re-open by itself then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, CoriW said:

I didn't even realize there was a close button to be honest, never tried dragging it up lol. Thanks for the tip! Also another question, if I close the window and an exception occurs will the window re-open by itself then?

Don't know.  I've never had it reopen so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just go look at the log file with a text editor. GameData/ExceptionDetectorUpdated/Log/edu.log

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.