[1.12.x] SIMPLEX Kerbalism 3.15

theJesuit

Hi, love this mod so far. Just wanted to report an issue that was easy to fix on my end.

Some unmanned experiments were not properly being added to the relevant techs. In KerbalismSimplex/System/ScienceRework/Tweakables/StockGroups-Unmanned.cfg, RITE, NITE and FITE are assigned to techs "Stability" and "Electrics". However, the techs' actual ids in vanilla and ctt are "stability" and "electrics", lowercase. replacing the uppercase characters with lowercase characters fixed this error, and I can now use the experiments on probes.

I use Linux, so maybe its linux-specific since linux is more particular about case sensitivity. Simplex kerbalism was installed using ckan, if it matters.

• 2 months later...
On 7/16/2022 at 7:31 PM, theJesuit said:

Sure!  Is this the same in vanilla kerbalism? 

It may not be this week,  but I'll have a day the week after to sort out a heap of small updates which i need to do in one sitting otherwise i spend half my time reworking the same code.

Any word on the CommNet Antennas Extension issue? It's specifically the Info and Consumptor plugins of the mod.

• 1 month later...

@theJesuit Hey, just noticed a minor error from some of the simplex patches, which are using FOR[KerbalismDefault], causing incorrect activation of patches depending on default kerbalism

The following patches:

[LOG 03:34:14.606] :FOR[KERBALISMDEFAULT] pass
[LOG 03:34:14.668] Applying update KerbalismSimplex/Support/SimplexNFSpacecraft/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleCurvedSolarPanel]]:FOR[KerbalismDefault] to NearFutureSolar/Parts/SolarPanels/deploying-curved/nfs-panel-deploying-curved-25-1.cfg/PART[nfs-panel-deploying-curved-25-1]
[LOG 03:34:14.668] Applying update KerbalismSimplex/Support/SimplexNFSpacecraft/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleCurvedSolarPanel]]:FOR[KerbalismDefault] to NearFutureSolar/Parts/SolarPanels/deploying-curved/nfs-panel-deploying-curved-375-1.cfg/PART[nfs-panel-deploying-curved-375-1]
[LOG 03:34:14.668] Applying update KerbalismSimplex/Support/SimplexNFSpacecraft/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleCurvedSolarPanel]]:FOR[KerbalismDefault] to NearFutureSolar/Parts/SolarPanels/static-curved/nfs-panel-static-curved-25-1.cfg/PART[nfs-panel-static-curved-25-1]
[LOG 03:34:14.669] Applying update KerbalismSimplex/Support/SimplexNFSpacecraft/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleCurvedSolarPanel]]:FOR[KerbalismDefault] to NearFutureSolar/Parts/SolarPanels/static-curved/nfs-panel-static-curved-375-1.cfg/PART[nfs-panel-static-curved-375-1]
[LOG 03:34:14.704] Applying update KerbalismSimplex/Support/SimplexNFSpacecraft/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleCurvedSolarPanel]]:FOR[KerbalismDefault] to TundraExploration/Parts/RodanV2/TE_CD2_TRUNK.cfg/PART[TE_18_DRAGONV2_TRUNK]