Infernal Robotics Help

I know infernal robotics has not been updated in a while but i have other mods that are older so i just dont get what the problem here is. so, when i use an IR part and go to the UI button in the toolbar i get a blank screen that just says servo controller and nothing else. i consider myself to be fairly familiar to how PC's work and i just cant fix it.

Thanks for the help!

31 minutes ago, TurboBilder said:

Yes I can get you a screenshot and I don’t know about an up to date version

I would certainly like a screenshot.

when you go to github for downloading, the author will provide a description of the version, showing which versions of KSP the release will be compatible with.

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 10:34 PM, TurboBilder said:

I know infernal robotics has not been updated in a while but i have other mods that are older so i just dont get what the problem here is. so, when i use an IR part and go to the UI button in the toolbar i get a blank screen that just says servo controller and nothing else. i consider myself to be fairly familiar to how PC's work and i just cant fix it.

Thanks for the help!

I would recommend you review the setup as posted here::  https://kerbal.curseforge.com/projects/magic-smoke-industries-infernal-robotics#c126

as your issue could be setup related. and should function properly, also the IR tool button you speak of is yellow right?

if you still have an issue after that, we would need a log and or screencap posted

hope this helps

Jammer-TD

1 hour ago, Jammer-TD said:

I would recommend you review the setup as posted here::  https://kerbal.curseforge.com/projects/magic-smoke-industries-infernal-robotics#c126

as your issue could be setup related. and should function properly, also the IR tool button you speak of is yellow right?

if you still have an issue after that, we would need a log and or screencap posted

hope this helps

Jammer-TD

No the button is not yellow it looks like a robotic arm that is white on a grey backround

20 hours ago, TurboBilder said:

Yes that is correct

mine just looks like a grew empty box that says servo controller on it

(sorry i cant send an image my imigur is on the fritz)

I only have the white one next to the SCANSAT icon

so you don't have the IR loading as you have no button. and the other tool is for servo control but not for magic smoke parts(it does control that rotator in the pic)..

I would want you to review the install instructions and reconfirm the setup. I am not aware of a conflicting mod that makes the tool "not" show up.

also I don't see the parts(hinges and pistons).

hope this helps

Jammer-TD

Ok so the link provided was quite confusing in the basis of where each file should go. I.E what in game data and what in Magic smoke industries if you could explain that that would be great

I know the other parts are there because I have tried to use all of them with this white button and it never works 

16 hours ago, TurboBilder said:

So is this what my folder should look look like?r9I01Pg.png

It also seems that I am missing a .CFG file for the toolbar?

if you follow the links I provided,the it IR-master is not there. you have downloaded the packages from alternate locations.

I recommend you only use the installers I linked too. you don't not seem to have the right zip files combined and yes you are missing files. the structure looks correct.

HF

Jammer-TD

considering that you were NOT having success here,

I reviewed and updated the instructions I had posted some time ago,

with the goal to be helpful and informative. I think I have added the need steps to perform and get this to work also what it should look like when done(updated the link).. as per the rule we cannot provide a package all setup and for many reasons including it will get out of date. so we can only provide the setups directions.

https://kerbal.curseforge.com/projects/magic-smoke-industries-infernal-robotics#c126

let me know if it helps

Jammer-TD

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.