IPS Drop while switching vessels

My confing: i5-6600k/Geforce GTX 1070/16Go ram/Win10

Hello i have a problem in game. Everytime I launch or switch to another vessel the game is laging hard ( big IPS drop) for 30sc before evrything become normal and fluid again. So everytime i switch i have to wait 30sc in the pause menu. It do this only in this save the others saves dont. I also remember in the begining of this saves it wasnt doing this. I only have a little station on orbit around kerbin and 2 little relay around minmus and kerbin, it can't be the fact that i have too mutch vessels flying maybe. I have 0 mods installed the game files are clear and reinstalled checked with steam etc. I also tried to up and down the graphic settings nothing change and i dont think its beacause of this because it exactly the same thing low or high.

Does this happen to one of you ? And do you think there is a solution to this ?

PS: Im French so sorry for my bad english.

Edited by Yinyin974

1 hour ago, Yinyin974 said:

Does this happen to one of you ? And do you think there is a solution to this ?

It's pretty frequent with me.  But it depends on system specs really.   KSP is pretty resource heavy, and anytime you load in a new vessel, it, well, has to load.   That takes some time.   One simple thing you can do is watch your part count.   Get rid of unnecessary parts that don't actually do anything to help your craft complete it's mission.  The fewer parts you have on a vessel, the less time it will take to load.  

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.