A Kerbal's Guide to our solar system

NovaSilisko

I think we need a planet that orbits the opposite direction from all the others (yes, I know this is basically impossible) for the ultimate landing challenge.

A distant-orbiting planet in an eccentric orbit would work, like it was captured from THE SPACE BEYOND SPACE

A distant-orbiting planet in an eccentric orbit would work, like it was captured from THE SPACE BEYOND SPACE

It should be roughly 128 km radius and have an orbit around 9 billion km out (Periapsis), with an eccentricity of something like 0.256, and maybe an inclination of 10.42 degrees.

I will call it... Dizni

The Fire Star shows off its atmosphere composed mostly of sulfuric acid from volcanic outgassing:

R3YAb.png

Lakeshore on Eve:

sjti7.png

Nova, is that an actual add-on made in SpaceEngine or just planets that looked similar?

Edit: Wait, disregard that, I see it is an actual system then. Awesome.

Nova, is that an actual add-on made in SpaceEngine or just planets that looked similar?

Edit: Wait, disregard that, I see it is an actual system then. Awesome.

LARGE IMAGES!

A bit less with the quoting of the large images!

The Kerbol system you made for Celestia works quite nicely once I figured out how to install it (something that is NOT very intuitive). Once you finish up the Space Engine version, I look forward to your update to that one too.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.