How to Use a antimatter reactor?

I tried to put a antimatter beam core reactor on a thermal motor, but nothing happened, i have antimatter and radiators, what i'm doing wrong?

Another doubt, I downloaded a plane, the z2 of this link, but when I put it in the folder of the game and went to give load, he says that a fuel tank, specifically the x200 96, would have like I import it from another version or do something? Link: 

3 hours ago, matheuscassol2005 said:

I tried to put a antimatter beam core reactor on a thermal motor, but nothing happened, i have antimatter and radiators, what i'm doing wrong?

Another doubt, I downloaded a plane, the z2 of this link, but when I put it in the folder of the game and went to give load, he says that a fuel tank, specifically the x200 96, would have like I import it from another version or do something? Link: 

KSPIE antimatter beam core reactor can not be connected to thermal nozzles, it would simply be too poerfull. Instead try to connect it with  a plasma nozzle or magnetic nozzle .

Oh hey that's a little blast from the past. I know I had some issues with trying to share my vessels with others, several more mods were required that I didn't think were, and there was an issue with one of the craft (all worked beautifully for me), that a user couldn't get working. I don't have my modpack at the time to re-test my vessels, so I don't know about the x200.

How'd you find it anyway? Figured with the issues the crafts had the post would be lost to time.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.