[1.7.3 Breaking Ground] Stop Breaking Ground Notification Spam

ASCIInerd73

6 minutes ago, jaunco325 said:

I need help: modify the persistent file to eliminate spam from notifications and at the time it worked fine, but with the latest update now they don't send science at all. How could I fix this?

You don’t need this mod on the new KSP 1.8 update. 

I recommend you pick up the experiments and place them back down again. Should also fix anything that broke while editing the save. 

Edited by Jognt

ok, I come to say it was a mistake of mine, if it was working fine.
Now instead of sending science every certain amount of time, send it every 10% of research completed. this in kerbin (the place where I was doing the tests) can take more than 100 days.
I saw that in 60 days I had not sent anything I assumed that it did not work.

In this picture I only send science twice:

https://prnt.sc/poswes

• 1 month later...
On 10/7/2019 at 1:02 PM, kyklop said:

If this does not help, you will have to make a harder decision - and edit directly the file

...Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\SquadExpansion\Serenity\Resources\DeployedScience.cfg

in the same manner:

ScienceTimeDelay = 21600
        DataSendFailedTimeDelay = 3600 

So wait:  are you saying all I had to do was change the DeployedScience.cfg file manually?  

Why didn't you just say so!  lol   I LOVE hacking my KSP game files by hand.  You should see what my Squad folder looks like these days >:D

20 minutes ago, Sarxis said:

I LOVE hacking my KSP game files by hand.

ModuleManager. Seriously, it's much better than modding the files directly, then forgetting what was modded as well as having all your changes overwritten every time you do an update...

</OT>

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.