Orbit info on the screen, I don't know how to hide it.

W9e3JmN.png

Hello, sorry in advance. I know maybe is a stupid question but someone know where this info comes from?
I have a bunch of Mods so I can't differentiate if it's from a mod or from the original game.
The thing is I don't know how I activate this (if is not a bug) and I want to hide it.

Thanks & regards!

1 hour ago, XPi2 said:

W9e3JmN.png

Hello, sorry in advance. I know maybe is a stupid question but someone know where this info comes from?
I have a bunch of Mods so I can't differentiate if it's from a mod or from the original game.
The thing is I don't know how I activate this (if is not a bug) and I want to hide it.

Thanks & regards!

Its a mod, if you could provide a screenshot from your Gamedata folder(or type the list) we could easily tell you which one.(Maybe KER uhh i cant tell)

If you have installed the mods properly they should be at the right side of the screen all the buttons for each of them with their options.

Edited by Boyster

As you can see when I said a bunch of mods I wasn't lying:

Spoiler

yW41eFy.pngU9SNnTA.png

1 hour ago, Boyster said:

Its a mod, if you could provide a screenshot from your Gamedata folder(or type the list) we could easily tell you which one.(Maybe KER uhh i cant tell)

If you have installed the mods properly they should be at the right side of the screen all the buttons for each of them with their options.

Yeah, as you say first I though was KER but I can't find any switch on the toolbar to disable that, and I haven't see it before playing with KER. Any ideas?

Thanks a lot for the response btw!

24 minutes ago, XPi2 said:

As you can see when I said a bunch of mods I wasn't lying:

Hide contents

yW41eFy.pngU9SNnTA.png

Yeah, as you say first I though was KER but I can't find any switch on the toolbar to disable that, and I haven't see it before playing with KER. Any ideas?

Thanks a lot for the response btw!

UHHHHH WHAT THE...HAHAHAAA.....you are crazy man :D .

It might actually be Trajectories(Maybe Mechjeb or Waypoint Manager but uh probably not).

I dont have much experience with KER, maybe someone else can help, i am guessing there should a way from its config file but i really dont know.

Again what the...hahahah thats so many mods :D no wonder you want find the KER button or something :D , maybe it has a hotkey or something for the menu.

I have no other ideas...i hope you find the exit to the maze! :D:D

Edited by Boyster

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.