Skylon mod wheels. Also need help

I'm resurrecting @CaptainKipard 's WIP Skylon C2 from late 2014. I've stripped out its dependency on Firespitter and done a ton of work to make it playable in today's KSP. However, even with current Firespitter installed (before I stripped it out), the main wheels don't work well. (Stack node attached wheels may generally be "brittle" no matter how strong they are.) Maybe the configs themselves need to be rewritten. Anyway, I would like these to be usable with stock modules or KSPWheel/KerbalFoundries.

If there's a kind soul out there who's willing and able to re-animate and re-config these, I'd be very grateful. I can send .blend files. If nobody is out there, I'll make do with cloned stock wheels and fill in the open sections because the Skylon wheels are the hull cutout style and won't visually fit at all with anything else.

Black 2x stock medium wheel for the nose.

x4A0Qq8.jpg

Cutout style Skylon wheels + repainted stock wheels

o3WoiAR.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.