MotorWings: A Post-Apocalyptic, Crimson Skies Like KSP

Moach

23 hours ago, Kernel Kraken said:

This is awesome! It's cool seeing people inspired by KSP and going on to make their own games. I'll absolutely give this a try wen my computer is back up and running. Are you planning on publishing through a service like Steam?

Yeah, it'll be up on steam when the time comes for it to enter official "early access" and pre-order phase.

For now there's not enough game to justify asking ppl for money yet - But I plan on having it grow out of that infancy sometime this year. Then there'll be a free demo version and the option to pre-order the full game, and it'll go the same way as KSP with regular updates and all.

8 hours ago, RealKerbal3x said:

Fun fact: @Moach is actually one of the original creators of KSP (I believe he's @HarvesteR's brother).

He's actually my identical twin brother, though I like to think I'm the better looking one. :D

Another build today!

Mk.1f4-NT is now live!

eae84d_6c5c1ba348c04e95928cdb43fe423441~

Bunch of bugs got fixed on this one - simulation feels lots more cromulent! :salute:

Game is still free, so please keep telling people about it so that one day this may become a real thing that I can make a living from...  

I wouldn't have the gall to charge for it until more game-making features (like things to shoot at and get shot by) are in - Until then, it's all about spreading the word. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.