Kerbal Space Program not taking keyboard input.

Hi there, 

I'm having a problem with Kerbal where when i start the game, I can click on things, but the game doesn't take keyboard input. Also, I noticed that in "windowed" mode it doesn't have the top bar with the minimize, maximize, and close buttons. Another weird thing is that I can use my USB joystick just fine to fly the ships. It is a clean install from this morning, but it isn't working. I run KSP off of Steam, and before this happened, I had some mods installed, such as MechJeb, Restock, Realplume, TweakScale, and a few others. I noticed that it started acting up when I installed BetterTimeWarp, when it had problems launching. I've done multiple clean installs and none of them worked. I am running on MacOS 10.12.6 on a 2010 Mac Mini with an 8GB RAM upgrade and 256MB of VRAM. I usually play with an Apple Magic keyboard and mouse, but i have a traditional wired keyboard that I have been testing with. I am hoping that someone finds a solution because I have nothing to do during quarantine without it and my worn-out RC planes won't fly. I will provide screenshots if required.

Thanks

bump

Edited by NanoJedi

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.