When will the Kopernicus 1.9.1 be?

I had the KSP version 1.7.1, and the kopernicus packages did not work for me. I have updated to 1.9.1 and kopernicus has not been yet. Maybe somebody knows when this mod update could come out?

Please answer because I enter "Kopernicus 1.9.1 download" into the search engine every day. I really can't wait.

Since all mods are made by volunteers, it sometimes take months. Kopernicus is one of the more complicated mods for KSP and needs more update work than simpler mods that often work with new KSP versions as-is.

If you really want to use one of the Kopernicus planet packs, install KSP 1.8.1. Copy it to a folder not managed by Steam so you don't have to worry about a forced autoupdate. Kopernicus works well in 1.8.1.

Which planet packs are you most interested in?

I have a question how to install version 1.8.1? And is it free if I already have steam?

And back to your question ... I created a survey of planets for installation and I can't choose.

This in my profil ;)

8 hours ago, Faraon2134 said:

I have a question how to install version 1.8.1? And is it free if I already have steam?

And back to your question ... I created a survey of planets for installation and I can't choose.

This in my profil ;)

To install old versions, right-click KSP in your Steam library, select "Properties...", click the "Betas" tab, pick the version. Old versions and updates are included after your original purchase (applies to KSP; KSP 2 due in a year will be an all-new program rather than an update).

After you get 1.8.1 copy it to a new folder. You can have different versions of KSP at the same time.

• 2 months later...
On 5/25/2020 at 6:26 PM, DeadJohn said:

Since all mods are made by volunteers, it sometimes take months. Kopernicus is one of the more complicated mods for KSP and needs more update work than simpler mods that often work with new KSP versions as-is.

If you really want to use one of the Kopernicus planet packs, install KSP 1.8.1. Copy it to a folder not managed by Steam so you don't have to worry about a forced autoupdate. Kopernicus works well in 1.8.1.

Which planet packs are you most interested in?

I am most interested in the Real Solar System mod and Real Exoplanets but I don't know why they don't work for me ... what version should I use them in?

did you forgot to copy modular flight integrator folder over?

there is 1.9 and 1.10.1 version for Kopernicus , but I would recommend against using them for RSS since some can get it work most couldnt lol

I am able to make REX works on 1.10

Edited by ssd21345

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.