Hiding Contract Orbits-Sites that are not even accepted.

23 minutes ago, Boyster said:

Hello in my tracking station i see a lot of contract orbits or sites that i havent even accepted to do.

Is there any way to hide them? Tnx :) 

You can decline the contract... though that comes with a penalty, and may just spawn another of the same type.

You can wait for the contract to expire out.

Beyond that, I don't know of any way. In my own games, I've just trained my eyeballs to ignore them.

The easiest way is to go into flight mode -- that is, take control of a craft -- and then bring up map mode, instead of using the Tracking Station.

When you are in map mode, all of the unaccepted contracts are filtered out of the display.

1 hour ago, bewing said:

The easiest way is to go into flight mode -- that is, take control of a craft -- and then bring up map mode, instead of using the Tracking Station.

When you are in map mode, all of the unaccepted contracts are filtered out of the display.

I might make a base that is my go to ''tracking station''

1 hour ago, jimmymcgoochie said:

I think Tracking Station Evolved allows you to hide those orbits and surface points for both accepted and offered contracts.

I have used it in the past but i dont think i found that option, might be there though, need to check again

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.