Ksp freezes

The game just freezes, not lokg after i launch it. Interesting thing, after i quit the game, steam freezes too (no need to restart it  though, it goes back to normal in a few secs). No error logs arę created. My specs: Intel Pentium g4400, GTX 750 to, 8 GB ram

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2020 at 5:51 PM, czarniecki said:

not long after I launch it.

At which stage?

In the screen that is loading models?

Or at the screen where at the bottom right says "Loading" ?

And do you have mods? If yes, we need the mod list.

Mhmmm, so Steam freezes too, it may be resource outage, your CPU maybe not powerful enough, to test this, close everything before launching KSP, if still freezes, go to task manager and kill all the unnesesary processes.

I suspect it's your processor- Pentium G4400 isn't particularly powerful and there's a good chance that the CPU-heavy processes required to get the game running are too much for it to handle. Try closing down everything else but KSP before launching the game, including steam- you can launch the game directly using the KSP.exe application inside the KSP root directory (steam > steamapps > common > Kerbal Space Program > KSP.exe). Leave task manager (or resource monitor for mac) open and watch the graphs for RAM and CPU use, if they go up to 100% then that's the cause.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.