KSP field error

KSP field,KSPaction,UI_float range, private MissileLauncher,public unsafe void Detonate();,public ModuleNuclearExplosive(),using BDArmory; ALL cause error total 54 of them and how to import the require .DLL

9 hours ago, cukkoo said:

KSP field,KSPaction,UI_float range, private MissileLauncher,public unsafe void Detonate();,public ModuleNuclearExplosive(),using BDArmory; ALL cause error total 54 of them and how to import the require .DLL

I'm not sure exactly what the problem is, but I'm guessing you've not added references to the relevant .dll 's. If you're on visual studio, right click on references on the solution explorer tab on the right; click add reference, then add a reference to Assembly-CSharp, and Assembly-CSharp-firstpass. Then you should also do the same to BDArmory.dll (or whatever the .dll found in the mod's folder is called).

15 minutes ago, cukkoo said:

ok but KSPAction require a identifier but when i add a identifier but when i add it gave me more error 

// setting action group capability
[KSPAction(guiName = "Activate Module")]
public void ActivateAction(KSPActionParam param)
{
	// the method that needs to run when action group activated
}

An example above. Perhaps you haven't added 'KSPActionParam param' as a parameter into the method?

19 hours ago, cukkoo said:

but my code require ; at the back so it conflict with the Bracket

This code is perfectly valid. If your compiler says that you are missing a ; then you have an error somewhere else.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.