Bug with the tools "move" and "rotate"

Hi everyone,

Lately I’ve been encountering some trouble on PS4,

In first place :

I had game crashs, after exceeding a certain time of gaming (usully in crafting mode, in VAB or SPH) the game was just crashing, giving me an error ( but I don’t remember the code ).

So i decided to uninstall the game, delete all my saves, even the setups (either on the console itself, or on the ps+ cloud) reinstall the game and start a new game.

But now, in VAB or SPH, I just can’t use the tools « place » and «  rotate » properly. In fact they just are  slipping uncontrollably, even while I’m pressing <R1> . Before uninstalling the game, I used to have some kind of « snap » or « notch » ( I don’t now how to call that in English ) but it used to allowed me to move precisely the parts.

I’ve been looking on the internet and the only answers I found concerned PCs, a default in the value of the tools, but on PS4 I found nothing plus i don’t have access to the game files like on a PC.

Is there a way to fix this ? A setup that I did not find ? I have already tried to re-uninstall and re-reinstall the game !

Thanks everyone

Edited by Angely Arokarya
forgot to say thanks

@Angely Arokarya, it doesn't happen to many of us, because most XBox/PS players have basic knowledge of the base tools. We have to get creative with our builds to make them match PC builds. Also, you don't need giant spaces in between sentances here in the forums for a main thread post. It takes up a big chunk of room, and makes it harder to piece together at first. If you have any trouble, just @Mikenike anytime you want and I'll try to get back with you asap. 

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure if I have the same issue (cause I turned the "angle snap" feature on), but... How do you guys rotate things in one axis direction? Whatever I do wings or the fuselage rotate in all directions at once (L). The only thing I can achieve is to make the other axes change fewer. Is there a way to hold other axes from rotating and rotate details using just one axis?

The same question for the fine move tool.

I play on PS4 Pro, no mods, the Enhanced Complete Edition.

UPDATE: I just realized that I didn't see "axis circles" around the cursor. It was just a small white sphere. I restarted the game and now I see them, looks like the issue was gone. But now we know we've got another issue — disappearing axis circles :) 

Edited by Microgenius

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.