Kopernicus Planet Packs won't work for me, even those that say work on 1.11. How do I fix this?

I would give a screenshot, but my brother is using the computer that I use for KSP. The error message just said "Kopernicus couldn't load the custom planets due to a loading exception. You should not load your save file, as it might get corrupted because of the missing planets." or something like that.

Hello, I am having some trouble with kopernicus. 

I have installed the latest version 1.11, and I have put the files in the correct place. I have also installed the Dwarf Planet mod. However, the game can't load. It just loads forever. I have the read the help, but it hasn't helped.

Please can I have some help?

Kind regards

1 hour ago, Philae_Rosetta2021 said:

Hello, I am having some trouble with kopernicus. 

I have installed the latest version 1.11, and I have put the files in the correct place. I have also installed the Dwarf Planet mod. However, the game can't load. It just loads forever. I have the read the help, but it hasn't helped.

Please can I have some help?

Kind regards

OK, you'll probably want to read about how to post log files and such (this will contain more info about the exception that's occurring):

And then ask on the Kopernicus thread:

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.