consitent crashes within 20 minutes of gameplay (RSS/RO/RP-1)

for the last 4 days or so my game has been crashing in ll ways possible, unity dialog boxes, hard resets, straight to desktop, all of them. i've tried removing resource intensive mods, reinstalling it , all of the common troubleshooting  procedures and nothings seems to ease off the frequency or the increase the extent of my gameplay time  before an inevitable random crash that "appears" to have no cause :(. im feeling utterly lost, will upload my most recent crash .log file if  thats something that could help, literally anything can help me so please give me ideas because i dont really know about any other options... 

log follows

[Large log file removed by moderator]

Edited by Snark
Large log file removed by moderator

11 minutes ago, jfinizolas said:

for the last 4 days or so my game has been crashing in ll ways possible, unity dialog boxes, hard resets, straight to desktop, all of them. i've tried removing resource intensive mods, reinstalling it , all of the common troubleshooting  procedures and nothings seems to ease off the frequency or the increase the extent of my gameplay time  before an inevitable random crash that "appears" to have no cause :(. im feeling utterly lost, will upload my most recent crash .log file if  thats something that could help, literally anything can help me so please give me ideas because i dont really know about any other options... 

First, don't embed log files, upload them somewhere and post a link.

Second, the complete file is needed, not what you think might be needed.

20 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

First, don't embed log files, upload them somewhere and post a link.

Second, the complete file is needed, not what you think might be needed.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pn5aockR1v30Ik5mx-PHANkQixTXCHW_?usp=sharing

here its stored the player.log, error.log and crash.dmp

Edited by jfinizolas

After looking at the log, I'm thinking you just ran out of memory.

The facts as I can tell:

• Windows 10
  • 8 gig physical memory
  • 11 gig used in the paging file.  That's huge, it means you have more paged out than physical memory
  • KSP 1.10.1
  • 97 mods with DLLs
  • 71 mods without DLLs
  • Kerbalism installed

IMHO, either you added some new mods, or something new is running on your computer which is using memory

I’m genuinely amazed that you managed to run RSS/RO/RP-1 with just 8GB of RAM- in my experience you need at least 16GB and I could barely get KSP (1.11.2) to run in a playable way with 8GB on my old PC. The only thing you can realistically do is buy more RAM.

18 minutes ago, jimmymcgoochie said:

I’m genuinely amazed that you managed to run RSS/RO/RP-1 with just 8GB of RAM- in my experience you need at least 16GB and I could barely get KSP (1.11.2) to run in a playable way with 8GB on my old PC. The only thing you can realistically do is buy more RAM.

i may sound naive but my memory usage on most crashes are around 70-80% shouldnt it be closer to like 90% so that you could come to that conclusion? i used to play ksp on actual worse rigs and even run rss on my old ass laptop that had 4gb of ram lol, and still it would last for like 2 hours, whilst here i cant even play for 20 mins? seems a bit odd

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2021 at 9:49 AM, jfinizolas said:

i may sound naive but my memory usage on most crashes are around 70-80% shouldnt it be closer to like 90% so that you could come to that conclusion? i used to play ksp on actual worse rigs and even run rss on my old ass laptop that had 4gb of ram lol, and still it would last for like 2 hours, whilst here i cant even play for 20 mins? seems a bit odd

It depends on a lot of things.  If the memory is too fragmented, and a large chunk is requested, there may not be a single chuck that big.

Only thing to do is to do a full reboot, don't start anything except KSP and see what happens

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.