New YouTube KSP Series - Kerbal Kraziness!

Ben J. Kerman

I am starting a new series of KSP videos entitled "Kerbal Kraziness" I know it might seem like I am copying Danny2462, but I am just bringing new, stupider content with a similar format, and a lot more construction equipment!

Some things you might see in the upcoming series include a Kraken possessed crane, a rocket on a truck, and other such Krazy things, not including Krazy Glue. There will be lots of explosions, but I don't know how many lives will be lost since I always revert flight. Always.

I will post each episode here for you to watch and enjoy or despise. Your choice! You can reply respectfully to tell me what you liked, what you think should be changed, and suggestions for future episodes.

Episode 1: 

Spoiler

Episode 2:

Spoiler

Edited by Ben J. Kerman

EPISODE 1:

Description: In the first episode of Kerbal Kraziness, I take the Apollo launch tower hammerhead crane from the mod Modular Launchpads, and make it functional! I know it's not the best video, but this is the first video of this type that I have ever done and all I have for editing software is the simple Video Editor that comes with Windows 10.

Edited by Ben J. Kerman

EPISODE 2:

Description:

The second episode of Kerbal Kraziness, featuring me testing the KT-2013RKL/KT-2015RKL mobile launchpad truck, the KV-700FRWK Fireworks truck, a new mobile crane, and some other stuff. In the future, I will do more tests and make a fully functioning, non-exploding, mobile launchpad that can carry a rocket capable of reaching at least LKO

Mods used: 
Grounded Modular Vehicles (Truck cab, chassis, body, small outriggers, rotating lights)
Tweakscale (Primarily used to scale the wheels)
Modular launchpads (Launch rail)
Kerbal Attachment System (Winch for crane)

Both DLCs were also used. Breaking Ground for the robotic parts, Making History for some panels used on the crane)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.