Mod Request: Sea Dragon pls

The sea dragon is one of my favourite rockets, mainly because of it’s insane payload capabilities and the fact that it appears in For All Mankind lol. For those of you who don’t know what it is, here is a brilliant animation of it below.

There is one sea dragon mod but it is really old with medicore textures, and it’s real scale (i play with stock sizes), so it is “slightly” bigger than the vab (just the second stage can’t even fit in by itself)  and impossible to steer.

I would extremely appreciate it if someone could make a new sea dragon mod, since there are currently no mods that are planning to add this. I believe a lot of other people would want this too so pls pls pls can someone make a new sea dragon mod.

Thanks a lot in advance! ;p

Space Kerbalisation Tech

1 hour ago, Space Kerbalisation Tech said:

The sea dragon is one of my favourite rockets, mainly because of it’s insane payload capabilities and the fact that it appears in For All Mankind lol. For those of you who don’t know what it is, here is a brilliant animation of it below.

There is one sea dragon mod but it is really old with medicore textures, and it’s real scale (i play with stock sizes), so it is “slightly” bigger than the vab (just the second stage can’t even fit in by itself)  and impossible to steer.

I would extremely appreciate it if someone could make a new sea dragon mod, since there are currently no mods that are planning to add this. I believe a lot of other people would want this too so pls pls pls can someone make a new sea dragon mod.

Space Kerbalisation Tech

your wish is my command....

but in all seriousness, I have one in the works. maybe

4 hours ago, Space Kerbalisation Tech said:

Space Kerbalisation Tech

One could rescale it pretty easy if you want ?

Edited by Mecripp

15 hours ago, SpaceFace545 said:

your wish is my command....

but in all seriousness, I have one in the works. maybe

Omg thank you so much in advance! Hope you can it asap (though the “maybe” makes it a little sus). I really look forward to playing it in my ksp save in which i want to build a lunar city, which is the exact reason for wanting to have a sea dragon as a super heavy lift launch vehicle . (Mssion report comming soon. maybe)

lol;p

13 hours ago, Mecripp said:

One could rescale it pretty easy if you want

I don’t use tweakscale, manually editing all the cfg files would be too much of a pain (and the plumes would be strange), and there is no stock sea level engine that has a big enough nozzle. Also, i still play 1.9 for no reason whatsoever so i dont have the silver farings for the nozzle. But thanks for the suggestion!

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.