Broken repair contract?

Have a contract to repair an antenna .     My engineer has repair kits and screwdriver, the part is clickable on, but when I hit the "repair part" tab, it says I need to have a repair kit .   Which I do.

Bugged?   Or am I missing something simple?

Thanks in advance for any help....

Edited by EmanonP

Screenshots or a video would really help- especially showing the engineer’s inventory and the PAW of the broken antenna.

(And if all else fails, hit alt+F12 > cheats > fix repairable parts, then contracts > active > complete the contract. If you’ve made every effort to fulfil it, it’s fair to use the cheats and force the game to complete it.)

Here you go.    I know if it's broken it's okay to move on, just wondering if it's broken or me.     I like these repair contracts as it's good practice for orbit maneuvers, and if they all are broken, that would be dissapointing.639I5IT.png

You’ve put the EVA repair kits into your Kerbal’s KIS inventory- this is not the same as the stock inventory added in 1.11 and to my knowledge stock inventory items don’t work from KIS inventory slots and vice versa.

You need to put the repair kits into the engineer’s stock inventory slots, which will currently be occupied by a jetpack and parachute (remove the parachute, obviously!) and then he’ll be able to use them.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.