Your most recent google search must fight the last persons google search

SSTO Crasher

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Fun Swedish words/Swedish to English

I wonder if morötter och katter like tjugosju svenska stjärnor while driving lastbilar in blåsväder over a farthinder on their way to Södertälje delivering Spam. I don't think the katter liked it. Där, är du glad nu?

I wonder if carrots and cats like twenty-seven Swedish stars while driving trucks in windy weather over a speedbump on their way to Södertälje delivering Spam. I don't think the cats liked it. There, are you happy now?

Edited by Ben J. Kerman
MER SVENSKA (and English)

ETS2 Multiplayer Funny Moments/Crashes.

A DAF XF105 driving 20 km/h over the speed limit drives over a car half stuck in the road, flies into the air, hits a Scania S that was also flying through the air after driving over a truck's trailer that was half stuck in the road and slanted like a ramp, explodes, and destroys all the moderators. Haha, lastbilar go boom.

Lastbil is truck, by the way. Lastbilar is the plural form of that, trucks.

DAF XG+ review. I'm not really sure how a Dutch truck can fight against history...

Oh wait, I'm in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, not Lahich, Azerbaijan! All of the military from history attacks Lahich while I sit on a comfortable 800 millimetre wide bed at in the back of a truck 4,295.8 km away, on the KSP forums.

D-DAY, the invasion is redirected from Normandy to the Netherlands instead in order to take out the strategic objective of the DAF XG+.

A German DAF XG+ battalion puts up staunch resistance, but it cannot hope to hold out for too long.

Edited by Jack Joseph Kerman

War Thunder! I uptier you so much that you're now fighting the Enterprise! You stand no chance.

Spoiler

Uptiers in War Thunder always remind me of a line of a WT fan song; "Uptiered, downtiered, cried tears."

Edited by Second Hand Rocket Science

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nissan Stanza.

I run into you with the car (which is powder blue, mostly), and the yourphone.exe virus is overloaded by a large amount of great Venture Bros. quotes and jokes.

By the way, Volvo has a 16 liter, 750 hp engine as an option for the FH, that's hardly puny, although I'm sure the Liebherr R 9800's two 62 liter D9812 V12 engines are laughing at the FH.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.