Structural panels missing

The M structural panels (M-1x1 and M-2x2) have dissapeared from my game, this has caused me not being able to use the Z-MAP Sattelite Launch kit, which i used often in a save game before the panels went missing, causing that game to become corrupted, I have fixed it but i cant enter it now without deleting a lot of crafts. I don't know wether i accidentally deleted it while installing a mod or if it has been deleted from ksp and no one else has noticed but i would like it back. If someone can figure out how I can bring those parts back then please reply.

Edited by Kraken that doesn't exist

I don't know about the structural panels, but you can change your profile background with the buttons on upper right of your profile page. Or did you mean your avatar? That's on the upper left of the same page. 

Try verifying game files if you're on Steam. That should replace any missing parts.

If that doesn't work, uninstall the game and delete everything from the Kerbal Space Program folder in your Steam library (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program unless your library is on a different drive), then reinstall.

Edited by Stamp20

On 3/25/2022 at 6:44 PM, Vanamonde said:

I don't know about the structural panels, but you can change your profile background with the buttons on upper right of your profile page. Or did you mean your avatar? That's on the upper left of the same page. 

thank you

5 hours ago, Stamp20 said:

Try verifying game files if you're on Steam. That should replace any missing parts.

If that doesn't work, uninstall the game and delete everything from the Kerbal Space Program folder in your Steam library (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program unless your library is on a different drive), then reinstall.

i'll try that