So I was wondering I could get someone to make me a mod that makes ALL parts real scale.

10_Points

I believe the OP once answered your question.

Maybe LRTR is not exactly what you wants, but in that case you had better list some features you want and some features you don't want. For example, only rescaling but no contracts? In that case you can ask the OP of LRTR, to see if it is possible to run LRTR with some .dlls and .cfgs deactivated in order to achieve what you want.

On 5/14/2022 at 7:07 AM, AllenLi said:

I believe the OP once answered your question.

Maybe LRTR is not exactly what you wants, but in that case you had better list some features you want and some features you don't want. For example, only rescaling but no contracts? In that case you can ask the OP of LRTR, to see if it is possible to run LRTR with some .dlls and .cfgs deactivated in order to achieve what you want.

For what it’s worth the config.cfg file controls most of the RP-1 features and KCT can be turned off from its KSC scene menu.   It’s a round about way to do it but you can run it in more or less stock that way. 

On 5/13/2022 at 5:45 PM, 10_Points said:

Would that be hard? I like playing RSS but I hate RO. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

like this?

Note: it worked pretty good when I made it, but I haven't used it for a while. It works best with stock and stock-alike mods. Mods with fancy resizable parts probably won't work right.

On 5/15/2022 at 8:38 AM, 10_Points said:

I want to play RSS with real part masses. I use SMURFF for that. But I want REAL scale of all the parts as if it was real life.

I would be willing to pay for someone to make me this mod. Please help

If this works for you, please leave:funds:1,ooo,ooo for me on Europa.

Edited by Nightside

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.