Kerbalism 3.14 with RSS/RO Issues

I've got Kerbalism 3.14, Kerbalism RO Configs as well as RSS/RO installed using CKAN.

Kerbalism seems to be installed fine, no errors in the log file, when I go to habitat module I see Food, Water, Oxygen supplies. However I've got following issues:

1 - Service Bays have no storage for life support items. Am I doing something wrong ? From videos it seemed like they were to be used to transfer life support materials. Only option I see on a Service Bay window is Open/Close. If it is not them, what can I use to resupply my space station ?

2 - I cannot tell if Kerbalism Config Engine is working as it should be. It appears as an actual engine, having food, water, oxygen as propellants, and gets added as an additional stage. Is this the expected behaviour ?

3 - Most importantly I cannot access kerbalism windows neither in the VAB or in flight. Is there a secret key combination ? Or am I missing a button on the toolbar ?

Other things seems to be working, I get warnings when a supply is low, scrubbers etc are installed and seems to be working. Tried to remove/re-install Kerbalism and RO Configs but it didn't help.

Any ideas you can suggest before I give up and go back to TACLS ?

Thanks

Which service bays are you referring to, the stock ones? There’s a big difference between a service bay and a service module, the latter of which will hold supplies etc. 

The Kerbalism config engine is only meant to be used in the VAB or SPH to get the right ratios of food/water/oxygen or liquid hydrogen/liquid oxygen for crew and fuel cells respectively. If you’re using fuel cells, though, you’ll have a nearly-continuous supply of water and if you have a lox-to-gox converter then you’ll have a supply of oxygen too, so use the config engine as a guide but pack loess water and oxygen than it gives you.

The Kerbalism window should be on the (stock) toolbar on the bottom right of the screen in the VAB/SPH. There are two Kerbalism buttons- one opens the vessel information which gives you the estimated time your power and supplies will last in the VAB and gives you control over science experiments and processes in flight, while the other shows all science experiments and which ones you’ve completed where, which can be filtered to only include the experiments on the current vessel to show if you’ve already completed them or where there’s some science left to be gained. They should be right beside the stock message button, both have an ECG (wiggly line) and either a transmitter dish or (I think) a science symbol :science:.

Screenshots would help.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.