Please help this bug is driving me beyond insane

I am currently experiencing a bug with Scatterer were the ground and the KSC DISSAPEARS Oh and also, it is in flight too. I have tried so many things to NO AVAIL, I have made 3 new installs, have tried to reinstall scatterer COUNTLESS times,  have made sure to be using DX11, changing game versions, spending an hour sifting through my log only to find "Eve shaderloader type not found" which when searched shows NOTHING, and spending hours going around the forums trying to fix this. You may be thinking, "Oh its probably a software issue my friend" BUT no less than a month ago scatterer worked perfectly fine and had good frames but just recently it [snip] itself to a horrid extreme. I have indeed had this problem in the past but that could be fixed by reinstalling scatterer or deleting the atmosphere cache folder.  I have uninstalled ALL my mods and used all the "fixes" provided to me by my friends but to no avail. Please god help me my sanity is being sand blasted by this bug and scatterer has became the bane of my existence. I have 2 options, 1. accept that KSP without scatterer looks like absolute [snip] or 2. find a fix for this horrendous bug.

I am running on 1.12.2 I have tried 1.12.1 and 1.11.1 AND 1.10.1  no dice

Edited by NimNimix

We’re going to need more information to get to the bottom of this issue:

• Screenshots and/or a video of the problem would be a big help.
  • Logs will also be useful, see below for how to find them and what to do once you have.
  • A mod list- if you installed your mods using CKAN, click File > save installed mod list and it’ll generate a list of mods and versions for you; if you installed them manually, screenshots of KSP/GameData and any version numbers you have.

Why aren’t you using KSP 1.12.3?

Edited by jimmymcgoochie

Screenshots:

Spoiler

unknown.png

Log:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/645348509222174739/1014344508655292527/KSP.log 

(sorry for the log being a discord link, cant put a file in a post so I just copied the file link from discord. I mean... if it works is it really that stupid?)

Here's my mod list: 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/958982308210282506/1014717870279774208/mods.txt

Sorry for not including much info in the first post.

Weird suggestion- zoom out? Sometimes the terrain can render above where it should be and so the KSC appears to be floating over water when the terrain is actually above it. It's usually not that extreme though, merely appearing as if the KSC has subsided into the ground a bit, though the fact that the buildings have almost completely disappeared is odd.

Try upgrading to KSP 1.12.3 (uninstall mods, update KSP, reinstall mods afterwards to avoid any possible corruption) and see if that helps?

On 9/1/2022 at 3:06 AM, NimNimix said:

Screenshots:

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

Log:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/645348509222174739/1014344508655292527/KSP.log 

(sorry for the log being a discord link, cant put a file in a post so I just copied the file link from discord. I mean... if it works is it really that stupid?)

Here's my mod list: 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/958982308210282506/1014717870279774208/mods.txt

Sorry for not including much info in the first post.

i know a fix

the same proplemo happend to me 

the fix is clic on the scatter icon trun your graphics to max enter the tracking station leave the tracking station then it should be fixed

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.