What is an optimal accent profile in real solar system?

I have started playing ro/rp1 recent but cannot get consistent accent profile and performance ( especially inclination ).

Mostly due to not launching from equatorial plane and tilt of the earth.

I have tried launching from French Guiana but for some reason it even more inconsistent than from cape Canaveral 

What is the inclination for a easy TLI  ?

10 hours ago, Ani_27166343 said:

I have started playing ro/rp1 recent but cannot get consistent accent profile and performance ( especially inclination ).

Mostly due to not launching from equatorial plane and tilt of the earth.

I have tried launching from French Guiana but for some reason it even more inconsistent than from cape Canaveral 

What is the inclination for a easy TLI  ?

you got the wrong title. you are not asking about ascent profile. you are asking about inclination.

and for inclination, you've got to launch when your launch site is crossing the plane of moon's orbit, and you have to keep your rocket in that plane.

which is almost impossible to do without autopilot.

For a launch site that has a latitude below or at the Moon's inclination around Earth (around 28 degrees, so Cape Canaveral and Kourou both count but somewhere like Baikonur does not) you can launch directly into the plane of the Moon's orbit. If you're a few degrees out (e.g. Woomera or some of the other US launch sites) then you can probably launch east then do a dogleg to fix the inclination, but otherwise your options are either a) launch to the inclination of your launch site's latitude and with the same LAN as the Moon and do your transfer burn at the relative ascending/descending node, or b) launch into a polar orbit and do the transfer burn when the Moon is in the right position; in both cases you'll get two windows of a few hours where the transfer is straightforward per month, so timing matters a lot more.

If you're struggling to launch to orbit consistently, you should use MechJeb's Primer Vector Guidance mode in ascent guidance. This is only available on the dev version of MechJeb, which you can find in CKAN by clicking Settings > CKAN settings > metadata repositories > new > add MechJeb2-dev. I recommend you set the pitch start to 50m/s, pitch rate to somewhere between 0.5 and 1 depending on your rocket's TWR on launch (higher TWR = faster pitch rate) and use the "launch into plane of target" option to time your launches to the Moon from a low latitude launch site, or "launch to target LAN" for a high latitude launch site.

On 9/5/2022 at 2:42 AM, king of nowhere said:

you got the wrong title. you are not asking about ascent profile. you are asking about inclination.

and for inclination, you've got to launch when your launch site is crossing the plane of moon's orbit, and you have to keep your rocket in that plane.

which is almost impossible to do without autopilot.

I asking about accent profile as a hole actually the content of the post was incomplete

I should have been more specific

When to start gravity turn and what is optimal speed at a given range of altitude

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.