KSP-2 Mission Planning tool(like a sticky note or whiteboard)

Before anything I apologize if its already suggested, I did search for any similar topics there was way too long a list and I didnt find anything in the first few pages.

A tool for mission planning would be good, right? Like say you are doing a mun mission, and you have like 4 different quests where 1 is test some part in escape trajectory then another one is take science data from higher space, another one is rescue a kerbal from mun surface, to plan all these sub missions a ingame planning tool could be pretty useful and immersive like a sticky note or whiteboard that you can bring up on click on which you can write or draw.

And I know there is supposed to be an ingame trip planner based on what parts you are using and the destination but I dont think you can like jot down your goals and sub missions.

Basically what I am saying is a tool for visual design and algorithm tool for reference of what future missions you plan on doing would be helpful.

If nothing else just make the game awesome.

This is a great idea. Since folks will probably be into even more complex mission profiles it would be amazing if the route players laid out in the mission planner was attached to vessels or even subassemblies so you could go back and see and edit it after it was launched to keep track of where everything is going. A notes section would be a great addition. 

• 4 weeks later...

I also agree, if I come back 2 weeks later to the game I completely forget what I should do and at what stage each mission is.

Reminder alarms would also be useful and help us follow the mission plan.

Edited by Vl3d