Missing editor elements in VAB/SPH

Any idea what could be causing this? Most of my editing options for parts disappear about 2-3 minutes into my game. This was an occasional issue for a while now & a restart fixed it but now it happens every time.

I see the errors in the log file but idk how to detect the issue it stems from.

I've attached the log as a google drive file because every time I try to create a spoiler box or paste the contents the page freezes.

Thanks! 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mbc2J5l8Ds755Y3bq_1ul6Ok0Jb-fLUT/view?usp=sharing

IxD8q6k.png

You are getting quite a lot of memory leak errors - KSPCF:MemoryLeaks

• KSPCommunityFixes starts throwing errors and then exceptions.
  • Unity and other mods start throwing exceptions as well.  

Community fixes has some logging options that you can set to better determine the cause of the leaks. 

MemoryLeaks [KSP 1.12.0 - 1.12.3]
Fix a bunch of managed memory leaks, mainly by proactively removing GameEvents delegates originating from destroyed UnityEngine.Object instances on scene switches. Will log detected leaks and memory usage. Also see Settings.cfg to enable advanced logging options that can be useful to hunt down memory leaks in mods.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.