Lander falls through the surface of Mun after loading a save, additional strange parts appear

TheArturro

Hi,

after doing a Mun mission and then loading a save (landed on Mun) the following happened: 

My lander started falling through the Mun's surface. When I've tried to fly it back up it got destroyed at between -1 to 0 m height. - Lander falling through the Mun surface after loading a save

When I loaded the save again, in addition to falling through the surface strange additional parts appeared around the craft. - Lander sinking in Mun surface with strange additional pieces

KSP Version: 0.1.0.0.20892

PC specs:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i5-12400F

RAM: HyperX DDR4 16 GB

GPU: ASUS ROG RTX 3070 Ti, DRIVERS:  GeForce Game Ready 528.02

SSD:  Samsung 1TB M.2 NVMe 980 (over 150GB free space)

Expected behavior: Lander does not sink into the surface after loading a save. It shouldn't have any additional strange parts.

Observed behavior: Lander starts sinking into the surface of Mun after loading a save. When done second time, strange parts started appearing in addition.

Steps to replicate:

1. Launch game and build a Mun lander
  2. Fly it to the Mun and land
  3. Save game and quit
  4. Launch game and load save

Workaround: Fly slowly up before the whole crafts sinks under surface. Once it's clear of the ground and at ~200m height do a quicksave and then load that quicksave.

Mods: SpaceWarp, flags

Other notes: -