[0.23.5]General Propulsionâ„¢ SOLD

Galacticruler

DEVELOPMENT FOR THIS MOD HAS RESUMED UNDER NEW MANAGMENT. FORUM USER FANGFLIGHT IS THE NEW OWNER.

Hello everyone! Me and Galacticruler have talked, and he agreed to let me take over his mod. I am pretty new to both KSP and modding, but I already have a slew of ideas. I have already set up an update, which you should see within around 10 hours from which this was posted. I shall edit this post when that happens. Yes, the next update is for 0.24 and above. I hope to see what you guys thing soon!

Link to new thread: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/89862

Edited by Galacticruler

And yet again, a large lack of feedback.

Perhaps because of a large lack of input? There is no clue to what this might be or do and no way to know if one needs or wants it - so maybe people just don't bother checking.

I mean no offense, and i get it that you are angry about the data loss on the forums and might not feel compelled to redo the lost presentation. And there are probably people who know what this mod is about, but new users like myself will most likely just skip it altogether.

In fact i bothered downloading this and looked into the data files. It seems, this is introducing some new resources and the parts to process them, but without any sliver of description/documentation here (nor is there a readme file of any description) i have no idea if this is something i want or just something that will screw my game, so i decided to not take the risk installing it.

With the kind of presentation, the lack of feedback is not surprising at all.

Edited by Zhuikin

Got any stats / photos. Can't really be bothered installing / building / flying this without some info upfront.

Yeah, slight hang up on the photos, Hocki is running an older version of the mod, and stats wise, I'll add those to the the OP.

Ill take a couple of screenshots if i can get a ship spaceborn with your impulse gear. I have noticed a recurring trend with Mod engines, Application of the engine can be great in theory but actually getting the tech into

space without making a cumbersome top-heavy super launch vehicle is rare.

Never fear though! for i have anvil rockets >:D

Ill take a couple of screenshots if i can get a ship spaceborn with your impulse gear. I have noticed a recurring trend with Mod engines, Application of the engine can be great in theory but actually getting the tech into

space without making a cumbersome top-heavy super launch vehicle is rare.

Never fear though! for i have anvil rockets >:D

Please wait, i'm uploading the newest version of the mod later.

I cannot take full res screens, and this looks best with them.

Maybe you could use B.O.S.S. I can't find the link right now, but it allows you to take screenshots in higher definition that what you run you game at.

Bump, anyone else up to taking full res screens of the parts?

Hocki has been inactive...

I'm terribly sorry for that :( I haven't had much time to do anything lately, because of school. As Netris says, you could use the B.O.S.S. mod. It's still available on SpacePort :)

Maybe you could use B.O.S.S. I can't find the link right now, but it allows you to take screenshots in higher definition that what you run you game at.

I know, but still.

Also, i've messaged Scott Manley about a showcase for these parts, but don't expect miracles.

OP, not sure why you are having issue with screenshots. I think people like to at least see one screen before a download, which is why you aren't getting the feedback you're looking for. Imgur is a great place to up load and low res or hi res... it doesn't matter. You want to get some folks in right? Get a screenie and someone will post up a creation ... trust me.