[0.23.5]General Propulsionâ„¢ SOLD

Galacticruler

• 1 month later...
great mod, but with the new kethane (0.7.7) the scanners from kethane no longer scan for your resources. tried adding lines to the scanner, no work

Sorry, this has been out-dated for a while, don't worry, I'm working on a new release.

what exactly does the impulse drive do? Does it shoot you off into space at something like 0.67x lightspeed?

Alright, I'm going to say this once, and uote it in the OP.

My Impulse Drive is not like the Alcubierre drive, it just has an insane TWR in space with more efficiency per Kn of thrust than 100 Ion drives. (actually, never checked that)

The fuels are all for the impulse drive and reactors so far, both new fuels and electricity are needed to run all three Impulse drives and so far have no other uses, however feel free to give me ideas.

now, I am still balancing this part pack, and so far the only issues with using these engines are:

1. the fuel is very heavy

2. the impulse drive 3 will normally summon a Space Kraken above 35% thrust.

3. while it can be mined, the resources are incredibly difficult to transport, partially because no empty tanks exist. (but are easily made). CAN NO LONGER BE MINED AS OF 0.13.

Edited by Galacticruler

Except for the space kraken part, that sounds really awesome.

I wonder what ever happened that needed mining to get taken away. Did it have to do with too many people complaining that stuff is heavy?

Nah, just sort of gave up trying to debug my resources for the Kethane plugin, and Majir has stated not to distribute his parts.

besides, its not like anyone is going to really use the mining feature.

Nah, just sort of gave up trying to debug my resources for the Kethane plugin, and Majir has stated not to distribute his parts.

besides, its not like anyone is going to really use the mining feature.

but i was gonna use the mining feature. in my version theres still the leased drills, but theres no detectors, is it possible to re- add a strangelium/ blutonium detector?

but i was gonna use the mining feature. in my version theres still the leased drills, but theres no detectors, is it possible to re- add a strangelium/ blutonium detector?

Not sure what the point in using it would be...

I'd try cloning and renaming the detector and add the two resource values.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

0.13.2 is out, changelog and known issues list below

Change-log:

V0.13.2 - Stock Tech Tree support, updated to 0.22, dropped firespitter plugin.

V0.13.1 - Added something to differentiate the tanks, fixed attach node sizes on the stack braces.

V0.13 - 0.21.1 compatibility, Impulse drives now require Blutonium-238, Electricity, AND Stragnelium to run, rates have been driven up, scale changes, sounds fixed, Firespitter.dll included (might cause issues with existing Firespitter pack), removed empty tanks, altered impact tolerances and breaking force/torques, TONS of Blutonium-238 on Eve, Discarded the Omega Batteries, little one will now carry 2.5k charge, added 0.625m stack brace, corrected mass of stack braces, removed all Kethane assets and requirements, no longer minable recsources, and many more I forgot.

V0.12 - Impulse drives require Blutonium-238 instead of electricity, rates altered accordingly, reactor mass fixed, densities lowered to realistic values, all parts now have lowered impact tolerance and breaking torque/force, scanner was discontinued, 1.25m battery scale repaired.

V0.11 - Kethane now required to run, Mineable Stragnelium and Blutonium-238, some parts equipped for it, empty versions of the 6 tanks, flags! ( forgot to change densities)

V0.10 - Company face-lift, more realistic energy consumption, part folder renames, altered descriptions, temporary stand in fuel tanks (Not borked), Timonium renamed to Stragnelium, densities increased (changing next update), did some bug squashing, repaired broken attach nodes and sounds for the three engines.

V0.09 - More realistic power usage on the engines, optionalized original .cfgs, changed fuel tanks from the KW ones to another.

V0.08 - .20.X update compatibility

Known issues:

1. (?.??+) Impulse drives automatically throttle up after time warp.(unconfirmed)

2. Sounds may be broken.(unconfirmed)