[0.22] B9 Aerospace Pack / R4.0c / New pods, IVAs, engines, fuselages & structures

bac9

THANK YOU SIR! I already said this. Wondering if I was the only sane person.

I know, right?

I wish people would just chill for a week after a release like this. Take the opportunity to go back to stock and add mods as they become updated.

I know, right?

I wish people would just chill for a week after a release like this. Take the opportunity to go back to stock and add mods as they become updated.

Or do what I do- stick to the previous version for the next couple of days until the major mods get updated and then start a new save...

Come on guys as with every update since the games inception... mods take a tad bit of time to catch up. The update has been out for a day, for some of the larger mods that's hardly enough time to check and see if anything was broken. Chill, play vanilla until you see your favorite pop back up with .21 attached otherwise you are just being a nuisance.

I'd like to point out we aren't demanding that bac9 release an update, we're talking to each other to try to see if something on our end is just broken. Obviously he is busy with work and updating will happen when he has time but till then we can't talk to each other about our builds/parts/plugins that might not work?

I'd like to point out we aren't demanding that bac9 release an update, we're talking to each other to try to see if something on our end is just broken. Obviously he is busy with work and updating will happen when he has time but till then we can't talk to each other about our builds/parts/plugins that might not work?

I would also like to point out that some of us are merely asking whether or not the mod works as it is, if it does great, if it doesn't that's fine too I am perfectly happy playing vanilla, i know Bac9 is busy, so please stop jumping on those of us who are talking about a mod as opposed to if we were going "WTH!!! Bac9, where's my freaking update man *eats handful of cheezies and takes a sip of Mountain Dew Code Red*"

I would also like to point out that some of us are merely asking whether or not the mod works as it is, if it does great, if it doesn't that's fine too I am perfectly happy playing vanilla, i know Bac9 is busy, so please stop jumping on those of us who are talking about a mod as opposed to if we were going "WTH!!! Bac9, where's my freaking update man *eats handful of cheezies and takes a sip of Mountain Dew Code Red*"

Um... Can I... Can I get some of those cheezies?

I've had no problem with B9 pack and .21, the command pods don't have the new torque and sas, but you can manually edit the .cfg to add those while you wait for the update.

The bug where the game stops responding in the SPH/VAB is caused by a plugin included in the archive. I had the same problem, but I deleted everything from my GameData folder but the following:

B9_Aerospace

Firespitter

Squad

And it works fine now. (I still can't think of a plane design that doesn't look ugly and flies well, though :()

The bug where the game stops responding in the SPH/VAB is caused by a plugin included in the archive. I had the same problem, but I deleted everything from my GameData folder but the following:

B9_Aerospace

Firespitter

Squad

And it works fine now. (I still can't think of a plane design that doesn't look ugly and flies well, though :()

Why don't you take some inspiration from real life. One of the best SSTOs I ever built was based on the XB-70 Valkyrie. Do some searches online and you'll come up with something to imitate that flies well.

Also, if you don't have FAR, I would seriously suggest getting it.

(I still can't think of a plane design that doesn't look ugly and flies well, though :(

The FAR mod cures the "monstrous plane syndrome" that is somewhat prevalent in stock KSP. More realistic aerodynamics = more realistic planes = smooth lines, swept wings, and sweet, sweet sleekness. :)

I agree and this is what the forum is for, everyone to communicate. Noone has a right to demand anything. But the modders will want to know what problems we are having in order for them to make changes. Now can i have a bag of cheezies?

I agree and this is what the forum is for, everyone to communicate. Noone has a right to demand anything. But the modders will want to know what problems we are having in order for them to make changes. Now can i have a bag of cheezies?

Why does everyone want my cheezies :( harumpf, yea here have some. Well i will load up B9 and see what borks out

Why does everyone want my cheezies :( harumpf, yea here have some. Well i will load up B9 and see what borks out

Thanks, i needed a good snack. Im starting over and testing one mod at a time until i find the culprit. i was having the same problem as shikar

Here have a nice ice cold coke to help your thirst.

I've had no problem with B9 pack and .21, the command pods don't have the new torque and sas, but you can manually edit the .cfg to add those while you wait for the update.

Do you just add the two relevant modules or do you also need to remove the magical force torque somehow as well. How do you do that?

Am I the only one who has trouble with the Sabre rockets? they don't work at all for me in the new update

As I said, a lot of the plug-in dependent stuff might not work as expected in the new version...

Just wait for a B9 update to roll along...

I got problems on Mac with B9. I got to remove it from my KSP 21.1

Even the Firespitter and KW Rocketry.

Maybe specify the problems, if it's anything particular... Or is it the standard "game gets stuck when placing a part"?

I got problems on Mac with B9. I got to remove it from my KSP 21.1

Even the Firespitter and KW Rocketry.

I had the same issues with B9 on 20.x. It worked great on Windows but crashed every 5-10 minutes on the Mac side, even with no other mods loaded. I'm sure it's more of a problem with the game's engine not having a proper OSX port, but still, removing B9 made the game playable again.

I had the same issues with B9 on 20.x. It worked great on Windows but crashed every 5-10 minutes on the Mac side, even with no other mods loaded. I'm sure it's more of a problem with the game's engine not having a proper OSX port, but still, removing B9 made the game playable again.

Well Jason, until this last .21 update (.21.0 and .21.1) it worked fine.

But i think it is just a minor thing. Maybe with a B9, Firespitter or new fix from KSP.

For now, i'm playing on the bases, plus mechjeb, Manifesto, Tac.

:)