Show off your awesome KSP Pictures-Presented By Venku Rocketry International

venku122

How long should the next Screenshot montage be?  

1,783 members have voted

1. 1. How long should the next Screenshot montage be?

What do those wings do for you? Additional gliding distance? My landers have never had those, they tend to make it tumble.

....it looks fancy.

I did not have a reason to get rid of them, so I did not xD

Guest Flixxbeatz

You appear to be out of practice... ;)

just underpowered engines. :P

This is the spacecraft intact:

SSBjW.png

Second Stage booster of the Karpis Launch Vehicle photographed by Kerbalnaut Jebediah Kerman inside the command pod.

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2671.0;attach=18476;image

Looks more like he\'s hanging out the window there.

Right, but the sun also isn\'t casting a corona. If I had taken it a couple seconds earlier when it looked 'right' it would have just have been a picture at night =P

It didn\'t look right before, or ever (except for when the sun was blocked by the Mun, and even then there was too much light), because the game does not model the lighting and shadows so that they take into account distant objects that are blocking the light\'s path. I\'ve done this before and I\'ve talked to some of the team members concerning this very issue. The lighting, along with the sun object, needs to be fixed before this will really become proper.

It didn\'t look right before, or ever (except for when the sun was blocked by the Mun, and even then there was too much light), because the game does not model the lighting and shadows so that they take into account distant objects that are blocking the light\'s path. I\'ve done this before and I\'ve talked to some of the team members concerning this very issue. The lighting, along with the sun object, needs to be fixed before this will really become proper.

And then... I will take a BETTER picture of a kerbal eclipse.

I\'m planning on making KSP look...better... I\'ll leave more details for =P

And then... I will take a BETTER picture of a kerbal eclipse.

I\'m planning on making KSP look...better... I\'ll leave more details for =P

If you can get an eclipse to actually look like an eclipse, and lighting to be realistic at great distances, I\'ll be amazed, but the game doesn\'t do those things at all.

If you can get an eclipse to actually look like an eclipse, and lighting to be realistic at great distances, I\'ll be amazed, but the game doesn\'t do those things at all.

Photo Editing 8)