Show off your awesome KSP Pictures-Presented By Venku Rocketry International

venku122

How long should the next Screenshot montage be?  

1,783 members have voted

1. 1. How long should the next Screenshot montage be?

Landed on the South Pole from orbit, almost literally. I only had to drive about 1 km after landing to get here.

Also, the camera goes all weird at the pole.

Going up

5W6Yz.png

Here I am, within 0.00009º of the pole.

Jj1iE.png

Wait, which way is up?

rUtnF.png

OH GOD WHERE\'D THE GROUND GO?!?!?!

zoz1u.png

As far as the game is concerned, I am at the pole.

chv1Y.png

Here\'s a Munar eclipse... too bad it can only be seen from the Tracking Station, and only from up close.

On another note, the terrain just disappeared when I switched vessels from one on the Mun to the one I had on the launchpad...

Weirdest debris ever. I got rid of this at roughly 80km; how in the world did it survive?!

screenshot2.png

A shot of my latest unmanned rocket, the Overseer V. Designed to haul parts and modules to the Mun and get its valuable core back to KSP, it also looks spiffy.

screenshot10.png

If you warped, it just follows a rail on a suborbital trajectory and doesn\'t explode when it hits something. I\'ve had whole second stages of an incredible complicated stock munar rocket make it back to Kerbin and land perfectly, I now use it as a precision landing site.

This is just the latest achevement in my space program. (note, i had to drive to get to the base rover(Which i deployed first(The one with solar panels on it)))

Ix3Wi.jpg