Show off your awesome KSP Pictures-Presented By Venku Rocketry International

venku122

How long should the next Screenshot montage be?  

1,783 members have voted

1. 1. How long should the next Screenshot montage be?

Closest I\'ve come to a successful night landing on the Mun. When the smoke cleared, the capsule was sitting daintily on the surface of the Mun. The explosion of the command module must have exactly offset the landing speed.

That parachute ain\'t gonna do them much good...

screenshot50.png

They are absurdly difficult to do. We need a landing light part.

How much fuel do you have left when you land? If you don\'t expend all of it boosting back to a reentry on Kerbin than you can either cut out some fuel or add more payload to the rocket.

I have about 2/5 of a single fuel tank for the six rockets plus a full small fuel tank in the center of the spacecraft.

How much fuel do you have left when you land? If you don\'t expend all of it boosting back to a reentry on Kerbin than you can either cut out some fuel or add more payload to the rocket.

Let the atmo slow you down. If you wait till you\'re at about 3km (yeah, that low) before you start braking, it saves a ton of fuel.

That\'s what I was talking about.

But as for saving fuel on the Mun, remember that you can start your horizontal turn as soon as you clear the ground because there\'s no atmo.

More fun with rotatrons edited to rotate freely. Introducing the Jebmobile.

S7kpIl.jpg

4-wheel drive. Top speed, 16.3 m/s. Range: 1km.

3bFypl.jpg

Handles like a gold brick on wet ice.

TLkeHl.jpg

It spawns so many 'X was damaged by thrust from rockets' events in the end flight screen that trying to scroll through them will cause ridiculous levels of frame rate slowdown.

r4m0n\'s been busy. His camera plugin\'s not ready yet, but it\'s letting me take shots like this. There is *so much* this plugin will allow me to do once it\'s finished....

Edited by Kaufman

r4m0n\'s been busy. His camera plugin\'s not ready yet, but it\'s letting me take shots like this. There is *so much* this plugin will allow me to do once it\'s finished....

I want this. So much. So much.

First person views of all the things. Yes.

Did I mention I want this?

I threw another video together as you can see. Personally I\'m not sure which shot I like more, that of the landed ship cam on minmus that I posted earlier or this one.

Edited by Kaufman

Hi everyone!

banner.png

As this is a screenshot thread, I thought I would link to my steam screenshot gallery, where all my KSP screenies are.

Most have captions, and I add new ones every day or so. I\'ll probably put a banner version of this link system in my sig later on. (The picture is of my own creation, a 5 minute job so the URL wasn\'t so ugly :3)

For those of you who do not trust imagelinks, here\'s the bare URL for copypasting:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/flaillomanz/screenshots/?tab=public&showdate=1&filter=shortcut_39731

(the shortcut_39731 is KSP)