The Ctrl+V thread!

Felsmak

23 dead. 31 injured. 20 jobs. $13,000. I've had better weeks.

They don't let me name names on this blog, but the person behind the hit I was investigating is probably being picked up by the East Point police about now.

Killing him wasn't worth the stain on my relatively new coat.

The trigger man's going down. That would have felt good if I hadn't just taken a seven story body slam.

I don't know.

I guess I picked the least ....ty of two incredibly ....ty sides.

Maybe that doesn't matter. Maybe all that matters is that I now have the ability to kick down doors.

Either way, I need a drink.

My personalized Gunpoint secret blog post. It got autocensored.

â•â€Ã¢â€¢Ââ•Â╗♫ *´â€Â)

║██║ ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) ♫ ♪

║(O)║ (¸.•´ (¸.• ♫ ♪

â•šâ•Ââ•Ââ•ÂDarude - Sandstorm

▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █

It was found in youtube comments. I like ASCII.

................................................................................

................................................................................

...................................................,.:=+...:....................

....................................................,,..:.?:,...................

..................................................,.:,===:.,,...................

....................$$.............................~.:..,~.~....................

...................ZZZ$..,.........................~:.:..,+,....................

......................................................::........................

..................................,,............................................

...............................77ZOZZOZZ........................................

..............................7$OZZZZZZZZ$......................................

.............................7$7ZZZZZZZZZZ,.....................................

.............................7$7ZZZZZZZZZ77.....................................

..............??.............777ZZZZZZZ7777.....................................

.............:I??............77ZZZZZZZZ777=.....................................

.............................77ZZZZ7$ZZZ7I.......................,..............

.............................I$ZZZZ77ZZZ........................................

...............................~::::::..........................................

....................Z8........?...........,,......,II...........................

...................,ZZ.....................I.......:,...........................

...........................................I....................................

........................................,..I.......,......,.....................

......................................,ZZZZZZO$ZO$7$...:8OZO....................

................................,.....+$DMDZZZ$$$$$$ZOOOOOOO....................

................................ZZZZZZZOZZOZZZ$$$$$$OOOOOOOZ,...................

................................OZZZZZOZZZOZZZ$$$$$$............................

................................8ZZZ8=....$OZO$$$$$$,...........................

............................................,8$$M,..............................

GlassGiant.com

From the ASCII Art Thread

“Okay. But before you leave, we'll need you to pay a landing fee.â€Â, said Knight.

Nathan remained silent for a second and then took a wallet from his pocket. He found several banknotes and gave them to the port authority..

“Here. But don't bother me with anything else, or I'll mention it before my emperor once I get home.â€Â

“Thank you, sir.â€Â, said Knight and put the notes in his pocket. Then he took a walkie-talkie from his pocket, pushed its only button and said “John, bring the cargo. We'll load them!â€Â

“Them?â€Â, said Nathan a little confused. “I thought I was about to pick up cargo!â€Â

“You are.â€Â, responded the authority. “They didn't tell you what you are coming for?â€Â

The captain didn't have time to respond. An aged freight truck appeared on the tarmac and went directly to the ship. Once it stopped, two armed men jumped out of it and proceeded to its back.

One of them carefully opened the cargo bay.

About fifty young women stepped out. Some didn't want to get out and were harshly “helped†by the guards.

“Aw crap.â€Â, said the captain. “Slaves? Now I understand why the emperor sent this piece of crap over there.â€Â

“Well if you want a new ship, you can buy one just across the corner. We have the finest - “

“No, thanks. I ain't got time for that. James, start loading them.â€Â

“Okay, Cap'n. Main cargo bay?â€Â

Was writing some sci-fi and this part seemingly needed to go elsewhere.

Don't even ask me why a KSP-playing medicine student writes sci-fi in his spare time. I dunno myself.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.