The Ctrl+V thread!

Felsmak

Hello. My name is Malcolm, and I am a grade 9 student and aspiring astronaut living in Toronto. I am currently working on a school technology assignment, in which I choose something to do a project on. I am doing a comprehensive paper designing and outlining a mission architecture for a crewed mission to Jupiter and Saturn, as well as their rings and moons. As chemical rockets are not advanced enough to be effective for a long duration mission like this one, I have been researching Alternative Rockets such as Ion, Closed-Cycle Nuclear, and Open-Cycle Nuclear Rocket Engines. However, I haven't been able to find much information on them online or at the library. As this is essential for my project, I need this information. If you could send me information or point me to somewhere where I could get this information, that would be lovely. Thanks,

Malcolm

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.